Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

"When I grow up, I want to be a big fan..."

That was the quote from Pappy Friday afternoon as he hung the little 24" fans in the bonus room.  Pretty fitting I guess, since this is Keslynne's playroom.  I'm sure lots of imagination will be going on in here...it's good to have dreams...
Aren't we cute?
Kessie's fan

Guest Room

Guest Room closet looks so much different with paint!

That Tommy Alexander sure does know what he's doing!

Ready for stone on the fireplace!
RED Dining Room-and if you look real close, the ceiling is very light tan...so pretty!


CAN NOT WAIT to put my Nanny and Papa's rocking chairs RIGHT HERE!


Even though we disagreed, I'm glad I convinced David to let us get this tile.  Allen is doing a great job!  Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment