Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beginning of the Roof

This is what we look like:  July 30
Keeping Room

Beginning of Roof on covered porch
Standing in Kitchen/Keeping Room looking up to upstairs loft
Over Master
Upstairs attic space
Other side of Guest Bedroom
Over master again...
Looking out kitchen window to covered porch-can't wait for my coffee out there!
We did hit a little "snag" this week.  The 10/12 roof pitch in the bonus room isn't quite tall enough for the door entrance in the loft area as planned.  Jeremy suggested we change the door entrance to the other side of the loft and create a "bonus room foyer" area.  He can save my closets this way too!  Sounds great to me!  I actually like it better this way!   We decided on a larger-than-standard-door opening and will elimate a door upstairs.  I already have plans for Keslynne to have an art gallery wall in the foyer!  Yea for mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment