Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Special post to China!

Dear Cryovac,
  How I loathe you right now!  While I appreciate you employing my husband, and making sure he is paid for his service to you twice a month, could you please let him come home?  These 13 days he's been gone have been plenty for me!  We still have 9 to go before he comes back home to be the "boss" of 544.  I am doing my vice-boss duties such as:  checking on our framing boys, making trips to the bank, organizing and marking lumber bills, and the like, but I'm ready to relinquish my duties.  I would appreciate it if you could send him back west asap!
                              Respectly Yours,
       The ready-for-my-husband-to-return-home Wife

I snapped some pictures of the beginning of the roof sheeting this afternoon for all the peoples of the far east to see...






We've had lots of rain these last few days!  Kessie had fun splashing in the basement!

Playroom

Front Porch

Kessie still has the best view out her bedroom window!

It's a long way down...


August 2, 2010

1 comment: